Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Bringin' Back the 50's
Ok, so the 50's was my decade of choice, though I really think I would have been more of a 70's girl if I had my pick. They had cool clothes back then. Oh, and very cool hair. Well, now that I think of it, it would be a toss-up between being a 70's girl or a medieval chick. Both time periods had great hair (not talking about the fro's of the 70's though. Don't know if I can call those COOL.) Anyway, there were some scary 'get-ups' at WCA today. I had this dejavo of my senior banquet (poof, sequence, too much hair, etc...) The eighties had to be one of the biggest "Fashion Emergencies" ever! I took some pics.... I'll try to post them.

Question
Sooo... If you could live in any decade/time period, what would it be and why?

Side Note
I'm not a big TV advocate or anything, but did anyone watch the American Idol Atlanta try-outs last night? The girl on there that sang All By Myself went to WCA last year! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home