Sunday, July 20, 2003

Tractor Pull

Ok, I did something last night that I NEVER thought I would do. I went...... to a..... TRACTOR PULL! For those of you that are not in the south, you may not know what that is... I didn't, but, boy have I been educated (or maybe that's not the right word). I've never seen so many pickup trucks in my life. A tractor pull is an event where all these supped up tractors try to (you guessed it!) pull things. It's very loud, and you hear funny things like,

"Guys, that's more tractor than anyone would ever need!"

And,

"This is going to be a loud one. If the elastic on your underwear is old, this engine may shake 'em right off ya."

Less any of you guys think that moving to North Carolina has 'converted' me to a country gal, let me explain. It was my little brother's birthday and I met my mom, Alan, and Brandon there to celebrate. :O)

Oh, I posted my Fourth of July Pics on my Website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home