Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Exceedingly Abundant
It being the day before Thanksgiving, I thought I would take the time to reflect on many of the blessings that the Lord has bestowed on me this year. It's hard to recall everything and write it all down, but here are some that come to mind.

#1 - Jesus' Redemption of my sinful ways. For by this, every other blessing has eternal purpose.
Psalm 71:22-24

#2 - The opportunity I have to be involved in the day to day lives of my family. To know them in the day to day, and grow with them in the day to day. To be challenged in my weaknesses by their influence and encouraged by their words.
I Corinthians 13:4-13

#3 - The Body of Christ that God has given me to fellowship and serve with. God has used them greatly to teach me what it means to be part of the 'body' of Christ, though I still have a lot more to learn. No one is a solo-servant. We need each other. I especially want to mention the Youth Leadership Team of ROL... Micah, Noah, Pastor Sudduth, and many others!
I Corinthians 12

#4 True Life - I really should have you guys on the List Several Times. You guys are so much to me! You are my brothers and sisters. You are my accountability. You are my dear friends. You spur me on to Christ! You are godly examples. You raise the bar of my expectations. Your lives convict me to walk more holy by the grace of God. I love you guys!
Hebrews 10:23-25, Ecclesiastes 4:9-11

#5 Amber, You are a blessing. A true friend. Faithful, forgiving, unselfish, encouraging, patient, kind. You are fun, creative, intelligent, beautiful inside and out.
Proverbs 17:17, Ecclesiastes 4:9-11

#6 - I feel blessed b/c of the Lord's provision in my life. He has blessed me above what I could ask or think. He has provided all my needs and then some. He has given me purpose, and has a good plan for my life to His glory. I have many other godly people in my life that I could sit here all day and list. People that have sown in me and sacrificed for me. Friends from all over the world that I am thankful for. My Tally crew, the Roswell gang, and, of course, tons from here in NC/VA. These are all part of God's provision in my life. I have a thankful heart for all of you!
Matthew 10:30-32, Philippians 1:5-6,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home