Monday, November 17, 2003

New From Josh Grobans
On his weblog Rhon mentioned the new site that Josh Groban's launched. You can listen to his new Album there. His music envokes a lot of emotion. Especially the violin in You Raise Me Up. If you don't know his music, you should check it out.

Ireth Léralondë
With the new LOTR movie coming out December 17th, I thought I would post My Elven name which is Ireth Léralondë. What's yours? Click Here. I would post my hobbit name, but I'd rather not think of myself as a being with wide hairy feet! If you so wish, you can find your hobbit name HERE.

Derek Webb
Went to go see Derrek Webb and Justin McRoberts last night with a couple of friends. It was the 2nd time we had seen Derek in the past few months. His new album is all about the Church, and when he presents the songs, he does a lot of teaching on the Biblical foundations of the songs. I think the Lord was using that initial show a few months ago to prepare me for what he was about to really start teaching me in depth. The past month or so I have been reading about God's holiness, my sin, God's grace, and my call to be holy as God is holy. It's some heavy stuff to ingest, but it's good. Derek again spoke some of those same things that he had just a few months ago, but it struck a deeper chord in me this time, because of the things God has been teaching me. To read about the last Derek Webb show, CLICK HERE Pics of the last show CLICK HERE.

Come Thou Fount
O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I’m constrained to be!
Let Thy goodness, like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to Thee.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;
Here’s my heart, O take and seal it,
Seal it for Thy courts above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home