Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Keith Green
Keith Green's life was a strong testimony of someone who loved God and desperately felt the urgency of telling others of salvation through the Christ. He opened his life to strangers and led many to the Savior. Bob Dylan was one he led to the Lord. If you want to read a testimony that is inspiring and convicting, check out the book No Compromise: The Life Story of Keith Green. The following song is one of Keith Green's that has become a prayer of mine. I remembered it today, b/c of things that God has been teaching me.

Rushing Wind
Rushing wind blow through this temple,
Blowing out the dust within,
Come and breathe you breath upon me,
I’ve been born again.

Jesus, You’re the one,
who sets my spirit free,
Use me Lord, glorify,
Your holy name through me.

Holy spirit, I surrender,
Take me where you want to go,
Plant me by your living water,
Plant me deep so I can grow.

-Keith Green

Father's Love
Check out this Flash Presentation called Father's Love

Ever Feel Like This?
And I thought our gas prices were high! Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home