Friday, November 28, 2003

New Nickel Creek Album
We're all really excited to go into the studio this winter too. There are still a lot of loose ends to be tied, but we are confident and stoked to get going at it. Recording should be a much more frequent practice. Going in the studio to make a record every 2 years is not acceptable. We will definitely keep you posted even when we're not touring.
-From Sara's Journal

Sara's Solo Album
She revealed that she is following the lead of her two partners and making a solo record. “Basically, it’s going to be me singing songs that I like,” she said, adding that she didn’t yet consider herself a capable songwriter. “She could release her demos,” Thile said admiringly. “They sound great.”
-From Nickel Creek Muses and Celebrates

New Sean Watkins Solo Album
I'm not feeling burned out at all but I'm definitely ready for some time off. I'm having a lot of fun planning my new solo CD. I'll probably start recording in the next month or so. I'm also going to get my string quartet recorded.
-From Sean's Journal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home