Wednesday, February 18, 2004

A Quiz
Ok, I usually don't do silly little internet 'quizzes' but I was bored and went to capsgirl's site off a link on amy's weblog, and found this quiz... took it b/c it was short and again i was a little bored and found the results interesting. Think it kinda pegged me. LOL!


VIOLET



You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and belive strongly in your personal morals.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!




Deemed Worthy
I FINALLY was able to get my NC Drivers License today! I WAS deemed worthy, though I have been DENIED many times in the past! LOL! Actually I think the DMV guy just felt sorry for me, b/c I could have swore I missed more questions on that test then I was supposed to! But he cut me a break, and boy am I thankful! It's been 12 years since my last written driving test and it was HARD! You would think a teacher would know better than to CRAM a few minutes before the test!!! Shhhh... Don't tell my students! :)