Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, I have been on 'summer' break for a little over a week now. I have wanted to get a summer job and pay off some bills, as well as, keep busy, but I hadn't 'hard core' pursued anything, yet. Well, I happen to be serving at church this past Sunday doing power point. My friend Brian B. was doing sound and we were 'small talking' about summer plans. It just so happens that he was interviewing people that very next day for a summer position at his company. He told me if I was interested, to go to Kelly Services, and that I did yesterday. Long story short.... I interviewed for the job today and start working at Wyeth in Ridgeway (Martinsville) tomorrow! God is so good in how he provides. I was at home this morning thinking, man, I have GOT to get a job b/c sitting around here is making me sleepy, it was within that hour that the Temp Agency called me for the interview. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home