Wednesday, September 17, 2003

New David Crowder...

Mel's CD Review:

New David Crowder...
Got the new CD last night. AWESOME! Great new sounds. Lots of songs about nature. So here are my initial thoughts on the CD:

Track 1 - Very Coldplayish... Like it

Track 3 intro - Gives me a mental picture of angels dancing with the stars

Track 4 (the interlude) - Love that stuff! Love how he mixes acoustical with electronic

Track 7 - Like these Lyrics...

I'm so bored of little gods
While standing on the edge of
something large
While standing here, so close to You
We could be consumed
What a glorious day!


Track 8 - Makes me want to jump around before the Lord!

Track 11 - Beautiful Prayer

Track 13 - Heavy. To me I get a mental picture of Christ's Second Coming!

Track 14 - Awesome Newness to an old Hymn!

Track 15 - Just a few seconds of admiring the gift God has given us of THIS Day!

Track 16 - Love this one. I was coming home from Heidi's last night and this song was playing as I pulled into the drive. I got out of my car in the pitch blackness of the night (except for the twinkling stars) and thought how great MY God is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home