Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Encouragement Today
This morning on the way to school I listened to Erin's Bible on CD Romans 5-8. Here's part of Chapter 5.

Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of highest privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory...
...For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.
-NLT

Also I have been reading a new book called Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala. So many good testimonies of God's provision in this book thus far (just finished chapter 3)! Many of the testimonies have brought tears to my eyes. Today I was reading it while my students were taking a test, and I kept having to put it down in the middle of reading a testimony to gain composer so that my students wouldn't wonder why I was crying. The testimonies are just such an awesome witness of God's love poured out into hearts! Definately worth a read if you haven't read it!

Amazing Love
Amazing Love, How can it be
That you my King Would die for me?
Amazing Love I know it's true
And it's my Joy to honor YOU
In all I do, I honor YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home