Monday, March 08, 2004

The Joy of the Lord
The Lord encouraged me with these Words yesterday and this morning, and we sang this song in chapel this morning. It was exactly the words I needed to be in my mouth and heart!

I WIll Enter His Gates
I will enter his gates with thanksgiving in my heart
I will enter his courts with praise
I will say this is the day that the Lord hath made
I will rejoice for HE HATH MADE ME GLAD

He hath made me glad
He hath made me glad
I will rejoice for He hath made me glad!


Psalm 77
1 In thee, oh Lord, do i put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
3a Be though my strong habitation, whereunto i may continually resort:
5a For thou art my hope
6b My praise shall be continually of thee
8 Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the days
9b Forsake me not when my strength faileth

Psalm 77:11-13
I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will meditate also of all thy works, and talk of thy doings. thy way, oh God is in the sactuary: who is so great a God as our God?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home