Friday, February 27, 2004

Lake Pictures
Here are some Pics of the Lake and from my apartment.... Some pretty ones of the sunrise! A few of them were taken by Amy L.

Other Picture Additions
In Family Album
In Friends Album
In Climbing Album
In Temple Youth Album

Lent
Ok, more on the celebration of Lent. After thinking and praying about it more, these are the final fasts/commitments that I have felt the Holy Spirit leading me to.
1. Buying no CD's till after Easter
2. Every morning on the way to school, I am going to spend that time in prayer or listening to Scripture on CD (instead of listening to music)
3. I am going to Memorize the Chapter of Isaiah 53

Funny Stories
Apparently I tell my students lots of weekend/funny friend stories. The other day, I was telling a story (I don't even remember which one) and one of my Eighth Graders said, 'Miss Petefish, You have a funny life. It makes me giggle!" LOL! This particular student was a boy so after laughing at his comment, I kindly (with a slight sarcastic humorous tone :) admonished him that boys should NOT use the word GIGGLE when talking about themselves. He said he thought it was a fine word to uses and has made a point to use it several times since then! LOL! Oh my!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home