Thursday, April 29, 2004

Funny Nickel Creek Quotes
Ok, i grabbed these off of the Nickel Creek Message Board. I love the Nickel Creek/Audience Banter! They are so Good at playing off the audience. LOL!
-------------
Guy: FREEBIRD!
Chris: Oh sir! I'm so sorry to inform you...we're Nickel Creek
Guy: FREEBIRD!
Chris: A warning, this has nothing to do with us, but the next person that says Freebird will be strung up. Just house rules
-------------
Random audience member: "WE LOVE YOU NICKEL CREEK!"
Chris: "Aww, we love you too. We love you too. But we still feel the need to see other audiences..."
-------------
"The real question is, do you root for the fox in that song? Or are you horrified that the goose and the duck are being dragged off to their death, which is described in detail?" ~Chris Thile
-------------
Sara: "I thought you were gonna say in the seventies."
Chris: "Yeah, in the seventies, before you and I were born."
Sean: "I was here for 3 years of the seventies."
Chris: "Yeah, the Sean Watkins embryo solo."
Sean: "I could have been 2 1/2."
Chris: "Rockin' out, I'm sure you were, Sean, at 2 1/2."
-------------
Sean: "Well, at least I don't suffer from insanity!"
Chris: "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Sara: [laughs] "Believe me, he does."
-------------
“We were giddy all day. Full of gid.” ~Sara Watkins
-------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home