Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Your Cross Has Spoken Mercy Over Me

I have been listening to the new Jeremy Camp worship Cd this past week (which you probably noticed b/c I have posted a few of the songs already). The first time I listened to it, i thought, 'this is ok... not great, but ok,' but by the third time through I have just been so incredibly drawn to the Lord these past few days through the simple yet praise-filled lyrics and the music. One the way home yesterday and on the way to school this morning I had this song on repeat. I just LOVE the words (and the music and harmonies of the song compliment the God glorifying lyrics!) Check out the new cd HERE!

Beautiful One
By Jeremy Camp
Wonderful, so wonderful,
Is Your unfailing love,
Your cross has spoken mercy over me.

No eyes has seen no ear has heard,
No heart could fully know
How glorious how beautiful You are.

Powerful, so powerful,
Your glory fills the skies,
Your mighty works displayed for all to see.
The beauty of Your Majesty,
Awakes my heart to sing,
How marvelous how wonderful You are.

Beautiful One, I love You
Beautiful One, I adore
Beautiful One, my soul must sing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home