Saturday, January 31, 2004

Another New Book
Got another new book at Teacher's Convention yesterday morning. It's called Make My Life a Prayer: Glimpses of God from the Ministry and Personal Journals of Keith Green. I was bored during one of our General Sessions, so I read about a fourth of it, and there is some good stuff in there. I admire his passion and unapologetic commitment to Jesus Christ!

Fun Trip!
Went snowboarding at Wintergreen yesterday with some friends. Great times! I fell a lot and have the bruises to prove it! :) I'm not very graceful on a snowboard, yet! :)

-----------------------------------------------

From The Chasing Song
By Andy Peterson
Well, I realize that falling down ain't graceful
But I thank the Lord that falling's full of grace
Sometimes I take my eyes off Jesus
And you know that's all it takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home