Saturday, December 20, 2003

From My Guestbook
Not long ago I finished a book called a Passionate Pursuit of God by Tim Riter. I went through it kinda fast b/c I was reading several others at the same time, but the book had a lot of good practical thoughts in gaining passion for our Holy God. One thing that was really good about the book is that it started from ground zero. If you are a not a believer or a new Christian this book lays a foundation of understanding the root and reason for our desire or lack thereof.

Today, I got an email saying someone had signed my guestbook: Here's the entry!

Fullname: Tim Riter
Email: timriter@aol.com
Where are your from?: temecula ca
AOL Instant Messenger: timriter
Homepage URL:
Reference: From Free Guestbooks Site
How good do you think this site is: Well Done!!!
Comments: Hi Melissa, I like your thoughts and insights about the Christian life. I see that you're reading a book I wrote, A Passionate Pursuit of God. I hope it blesses you, I'd love to hear your comments

Tim, Thank you for signing my guestbook and giving me feedback on my weblog, and thank you for having a heart to see people pursue the Lord. May God bless you as you serve in the local church and seek to glorify Him with your life. (I read that you were a pastor.)

Secret Santa
I have a Secret Blogging Santa. I don't know her, but I do know it is a HER! That's about ALL I've been able to figure out! Anyway, I wanted to thank her for the encouragement and the ecards! They have brightened my day and made me laugh! Now, what is your name? :)

Secret Santa: (Isn't it funny how fuzzy caterpillars are so cute in cartoons but kinda scary in real life? :D)
Me: LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home