Thursday, February 05, 2004

A Song
This is a song I wrote a while back. It came from some of the things we were studying in TL. It doesn't really have a title yet, so if anyone has any ideas, I'm open... Sooo... here it is...

The sun is rising up. It's a Brand new day
And You're mercies are new
Yesterday's failures are far away
Today I want to be more like You

I want to love you, Lord
I want to know you more and more
I want to serve you with all of my heart
(with all of my heart)

How I treat the least of these is how I treat You
Do I take the time
To share the love that You gave me
Tell about the cross on which You died

I want to love them, Lord
I want to treat them like You would
I want to serve them with all of my heart
(with all of my heart)

I want to love them, Lord
But I don't always treat them like I should
Give me a heart to care like You do
To love them with all of my heart
As I love You with all of my heart
And serve them with all of my heart
As I serve you with all of my heart

Sun is coming up on a brand new day
Your mercies are new
Yesterday's failure are far awwwaaaay
Today I want to be moooore like YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home