Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Thank You Thank You Thank You!
These go out to some of the people that have blessed me this week!!!

My Secret Santa: Who sent me TONS of encouraging notes and cards and an ecertificate to the store of my choice!!! That put a smile on my face when I saw it in my email. That was very sweet and thoughtful.

To Those That Came To the Party Last Night: Thanks so much guys for coming and for bringing all that yummy food! I know that some of you were like, Make a casserole? YIKES! Thanks for going outside of your COMFORT ZONE! The food was AWESOME! And thanks for just being great friends. I love that we can hang out doing EVERYTHING or NOTHING and have a BLAST no matter what! Thanks for those of you that helped clean up, wash dishes, and put things away! That was a blessing knowing I wouldn't wake up to it this morning! You guys are awesome!

Oh, Random side note: Who wants to make a guess on how many rubberbands I will find around my house today?

Ben: *shoots a rubber band*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home